Adjunct instructors needed for in-class evening courses at Troy University’s Brunswick Site- ART, MUSIC, COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS, SOCIAL SCIENCES. Please send inquiries, resume/vitae, cover letter and copies of unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative – CSR – Call Center Representative in Brunswick, GA for a temporary to hire opportunity. Customer Service Representatives interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed
This position is for a Visitor Information Specialist in our Saint Simon's and Brunswick welcome centers. The position reports to the Visitor Center Manager. There are no supervisory duties. Exact working hours and days are to be determined. Due to the nature of the tourism industry some weekends and holidays are required.
1) Provide Superior Guest Relations
Looking for skilled professionals in our personal lines department. If you are highly motivated with great interpersonal skills and want to go to work for South Georgia's leading insurance agency, please contact Greg Gordon via email. email@example.com. Please attach your resume. Prior experience and P&C license required.
Greet and assist guests and members with the selection and purchase of merchandise as well as providing the guest with needed information in person and by telephone. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Minimum two (2) years retail experience preferred
• Golf knowledge preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or
College recruiters are an essential element of the University administrative team. Based on program and location capacity, recruiters build student prospects and new student markets by locating, establishing, assist in developing and implementing recruiting strategies and activities that enhance enrollments.
1. One year of recruiting and/or sales experience.
• Provide friendly, attentive, timely, and safe transportation service to construction area of the Cloister Expansion for constructions workers.
• Promote the Sea Island legacy of warm genuine hospitality while upholding and ensuring compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in driving vans or buses.
• Valid Class B Commercial